Tuesday 6 March 2012

First Felt Bloom


So, I finally did it! Made my felt flower arrangement! Massive thank you to flat mate Sue (From Cup of Kettle fame) for the photos. You know the drill, see you after the jump!






Ok, so first off (under some careful direction) I made little roses out of yellow and blue felt. There is a little pearl headed pin in the centre, giving the rose a queeny heart.
 The tea cup was brought for me from an Auction House in Diss as a Christmas present from my mum. I have so many of them, and in all sorts of colours, its tough picking the right matching colour!
So I didn't bother. Next time I promise too, promise promise.


Close up of flowers. In case y'know you were wondering what was going on.






Ta da! Loved making this little display so much! Most of it was done between the hours of 11pm and midnight. I never learn, and I'll never be an early bird.
Hope you enjoyed my first ever proper full colour blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment