Sunday 4 March 2012

Dear Ladies and Jelly-spoons

So, I decided on a whim to start a Blog. I've always wanted to have a Blog, but wasn't sure it was in my nature to run one.
While staying in Suffolk, I visited a little, teeny tiny country fair and one of the stands featured flowers planted in a teacup.
I was given a collection of teacups for Christmas that I was going to make into candles, but instead I going to make flower arrangements! With felt flowers!
And then I started to think, I not be very good at crafts, but I sure as goodness want to give it a go this year.

2 comments:

  1. Go Go Chippy! *waves pompoms*

    Can't wait to see those pretty pretty teacups! You should post some of your inspiration piccies :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to take you to Hobby Craft....you'd go mental in there lol theres one close to me i believe.... ;) maybe feeling like a tiny road trip ?!

    ReplyDelete